|Olde English Dart League of Philadelphia
|Forum terms of service
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||admin [ Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 am ]|
|Post subject:||Forum terms of service|
These forums are provided for the benefit of members of the Olde English Dart League of Philadelphia ("OEDL"). The main league website, including all information concerning standings, stats and league news is found at: http://www.yourleaguestats.com/darts/oedl.
Only registered OEDL members in good standing may post to these forums. Guests may view forums but may not post. People wishing to join to the league may register for the forum and should indicate this status on their profile.
Note that it was not technically possible to transfer user accounts from the old forums to the new forums since we are using new forum software.
Consequently, OEDL members must register for a new account on these forums before being able to post. Registering involves passing an anti-spam check and an email verification is also required.
In registering an account for these forums you agree to be bound by the terms of service detailed below. The OEDL reserves the right to: (i) delete any posts which do not comply with the terms of service and (ii) suspend or ban a user or an internet address from which a non-compliant post has originated. A user may file a written complaint to the Board if he/she feels a post or a user account has been unfairly sanctioned.
Please ensure you provide enough information in your profile's signature to your identity can be verified, including your most recent team.
You do not need to provide your full name. For example, "Steve P, Team: Sporting Pub III" is acceptable.
The OEDL reserves the right to contact a forum user/OEDL shooter to verify the identity of a forum account and to suspend posting privileges, delete the account or delete posts made from the account until the identity is verified and the profile is compliant with the above requirements.
Terms of Service
Users may not:
* Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Making false, misleading or deceptive representations that you are another person or character can amount to a criminal offence and give rise to civil liability
* Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
* Post, upload, email, distribute or disseminate (collectively, ‘transmit’) any misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libelous content.
* Transmit insulting, threatening or provocative language, or language that is hateful towards a certain group of people.
* Transmit content to incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics.
* Transmit inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent content.
* Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
* Contribute any text or other material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
* Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have the OEDL's written consent to do so.
* Transmit off-topic or irrelevant contributions not in keeping with our league's objectives.[/list]
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group