View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Author Message
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm 
Offline
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 49
Minutes of OEDL Board Meeting of July 22, 2015



Present: Mike, Jeff, Sean, Billmo, Tony, Don, Rob

Also in attendance was OEDL Social Media Coordinator, Lauren Wakal

Absent; Ed, George, Greg

Meeting called to order @ 8:18 PM

Unanimous approval of revised BOD Minutes from prior meeting.


Officers’ Reports

1.Chairman: None
2. President: Absent
3. VP: Absent.

4. Secretary: Nothing

5. Treasurer: Jeff Baxter reported that the League presently has $ 15,545.20 total cash on hand.

The OEDL bank accounts as of 6/16/15 are as follows:

Checking: $ 13,790.03
Savings $ 1,755.17

Discussion of league dart boards; estimated league has 60-70 dart boards available for the Fall season.
Next month Board will review cash flow statement to be provided by Jeff.

Unanimous acceptance of Treasurers report.

6. League Director: Mike confirmed that some teams from last year have yet to provide information for team awards (regular season apparel).
.
7. Recorder None.

OLD BUSINESS

Rules and Regs committee Chaired by Jeff will meet prior to next meeting and present their recommendations. Meeting will be at the Irish Society.

Seeding Committee

Billmo will Chair this year. He will select the committee and send confirmation of members to OEDL via email.

Review of Proposed Boundary limit on OEDL Sponsor membership; A proposal from Rob Williamson to review the area within Philadelphia by referencing the area/location comprised by zip codes.

The proposal would permit all areas with existing sponsors to remain in the league.

There was unanimous approval of proposals 1 and 2 (see attached)
The final proposal passed 6-1 as amended (to include 19145 and 19148) see attached

There was discussion of the Philabundance fundraiser. The date of the proposed fundraiser conflicts (Sept 26) with the visit of the Pope. Further discussion was held to move the date to October or Spring. Don will discuss with Spoonie and report back to the Board.

Fall Division 2015 issues.

Mike will send an email to all known team captains asking if they will be back for the fall season.

Mike will send out registration form (revised) to all known teams/captains.

Discussion of registration and dues payment issues; Specifically, should teams be required to pay all fees up front prior to the start of league play. No consensus was reached.





Motion to Adjourn.

The next OEDL BOD Meeting will be held at Oneals Agust 26 2015. 8:00pm.

Motion to adjourn meeting was unanimously approved. 10:34pm.


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Theme Created By ceyhansuyu