View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Author Message
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 49
Minutes of OEDL Board Meeting of November 14, 2016 held at The Druids Keep



Present: Sean Anela, Mike Aird, Bill Moriarty, George Jones, Jeffrey Baxter, Don Copeland, Jr. Joe Buzzetto Anthony Darnell Greg Rand

Also Present: OEDL Director of Social Media: Lauren Wakal


Absent;Ron Pelczar,

Meeting called to order @ 8:05 pm

Unanimous approval of revised BOD Minutes from prior meeting.


Officers’ Reports
1.Chairman: Nothing to report
2. President: Nothing to report
3. VP: Nothing to report.

4. Secretary: Nothing to report.

5. Treasurer: The League has $ 41,473.85 combined in checking and savings accounts.


6. League Director: Discussion of the withdraw of a team from the OEDL (Steemers) and how it will impact the division. Zeke will report back to the Board of Directors with his opinion and interpretation of the OEDL Rules governing the withdraw of an OEDL team during the course of the season and present a course of action. The Rule covering this area is Rule 16.

7. Recorder: Nothing to report.
8. BOD Members: Nothing to report.


OLD BUSINESS

Ray Fischer Cup update; Capt Ron Marks has forwarded the OEDL team roster to the BOD.


There was some discussion concerning the proposal of Joe Buzzetto for an audit of the OEDL financial records. The audit will be an informal audit conducted by Joe, Bill and Jeff and will consist of review of statements and financial records of the OEDL. The thought is that this is a custom and ordinary review which should be adopted by the OEDL whenever there is a change of Treasurer and in the ordinary course of business.

Greg Rand stated that the OEDL was still in possession of several pop up dart boards owned by the Quaker City English Dart League. We must make arrangements tor return the boards.

There was discussion of the Sponsors hosting OEDL Division Allstar events and the number of boards necessary to properly conduct an allstar event. This issue was raised to the reported late finish (post 12:00 am in some cases) of Division Allstar Tournaments.

It was determined that a Sponsor should have at least 3 boards at their location. Pop up boards can be made available if necessary to the sponsor if needed.

Discussion of the Chesney Shoot and Raffle tickets to support said event are available. Please see Spoonie for purchase and details



The next OEDL Board Meeting will be Monday December 12, 2016 at the Avenuers.. .

Unanimous approval to adjourn.


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Theme Created By ceyhansuyu