View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Author Message
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 49
Minutes of OEDL Board Meeting of 2.22.2017 at The Black Cat



Present: Mike Aird, Bill Moriarty, Greg Rand, George Jones, Jeffrey Baxter, Don Copeland, Jr. Joe Buzzetto Anthony Darnell


Absent;Ron Pelczar, Sean Anela

Meeting called to order @ 8:17 pm

Unanimous approval of BOD Minutes from prior meeting.


Officers’ Reports
1.Chairman: Nothing to report
2. President: Nothing to report
3. VP: Nothing to report.

4. Secretary: Nothing to report.

5. Treasurer: Billmo reports that there are small amounts of outstanding payments owed to the league and that the bulk of the player dues have been paid. The OEDL has $49,275.80 in the bank as of 2/22/2017. The report of the Treasurer was approved as submitted.

6. League Director: Nothing to report.

7. Recorder: Nothing to report.
8. BOD Members: Nothing to report.


New Rules and Regs for Seeding Commitee
The board discussed certain measures to improve Rules and Regs with an emphasis on the Seeding Committee. The BOD agreed that the seeding committee needed to address clear and written rules to provide more structure and guidance for future Seeding Committee meetings. Measures will be reviewed during the next rules and regs meeting (Summer 2017).

OEDL Players Champ report
Greg reported that the OEDL Players championship is off to a robust start with 18 members participating at the first qualifier and 14 members participating at the second qualifier. Oneals and Cavs HH will sponsor and host.

OEDL 2016 Banquet Shirts

Additional OEDL 2016 banquet shirts were ordered and there remains an outstanding invoice. The of $ 170.00 needs to be collected and/or paid.
OEDL Important Dates

1. APRIL 17th: Will be the last day for a member to notify the Board of Directors of intention to run for the Board of Directors.

2. APRIL 17th: Will be the last day for Venues to submit their application/bid to host the 2017 OEDL Banquet.


OEDL Scores/OEDL Gmail issues

Member issues/problems/complaints/questions etc have been received on the oedl gmail website; BOD will make effort to respond/acknowledge all members concerns within 24 hours and bring said concern/issues of league wide to the attention of the full board, particularly if a BOD vote may be necessary.

There remain a few team/player additions outstanding; these teams will be notified that that all player addition request are approved asap.

Lauren will send an email to league captains requesting that all future inquiries and concerns shall be forwarded to the OEDL Gmail site.

GMM at Sats

Short discussion of GMM at Sats. BOD will address this years seeding committee issues and request member feedback for future meetings. The BOD agrees that future seeding committee issues will be addressed with more focused attention and strict compliance to future rules as may be set forth by the rules committee.


Next Meeting will be at Druids on March 20 2017 at 8:00 PM.


Unanimous approval to adjourn at 10:53


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Theme Created By ceyhansuyu