View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:12 pm 
Hello All Dart Shooters & Dart Community at Large:

I know a lot of you that give and go to a lot of fundraising dart tournaments. That is why I am reaching out to you at this time. I have been given a great opportunity and am the Chairman of the Board for PHILLY KICKING CANCER (PKC) which holds a Kickball Tournament every year in August. What I am looking for is for the Dart Leagues to get together and put some Kickball Teams in the Tournament. This is a ALL DAY EVENT with Kickball being the main attraction , but there is much more to do. If you have any questions please contact me Spoonie 215-574-9495 or spoonie10@comcast.net

Here is a little more info:

Kicking Cancer Foundation is a certified 501c3 non-profit organization. We are a Philly based organization that is committed to making our community healthier and better. We are in the city, for the city. 100% of our proceeds goes to Fox Chase Cancer Research Center. 100% of what we donate to Fox Chase goes to cancer research or helping cancer patients and families in need. Since 2009, Kicking Cancer Foundation has donated over $200,000 towards cancer research.

Our Key fundraising event is an annual kickball tournament called Philly Kicking Cancer. PKC tournament is August 13th at Dairy Fields in Fairmount Park, all day rain or shine. We average around 40 kickball teams and it is an awesome day of hanging out with friends, BBQing, playing lawn games, and playing tons of kickball all while supporting an amazing cause.

This year we are partnering with the Philadelphia Cornhole League and will be offering a side cornhole tournament during the afternoon. We encourage teams to bring their friends and family out to watch and support the games. We will also have 2 food trucks at the fields.

We are looking for teams to sign up and for local business to sponsor the tournament. Teams are 10-12 players who are 21 and older with a minimum of 3 females per team. We offer different sponsorship levels at various donation levels.

Link to our website: http://www.kickingcancerfoundation.org/PKC

Link to Philadelphia Cornhole League: http://www.philadelphiacornholeleague.com

Thanks for any help and please pass the word. Deadline to put teams in is Friday July 29 at midnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am 
As many times as the dart community has asked for my help in donating to the many causes out there and I have - I am asking for your help for this event I am having. You can put a team in - You can sign up yourself and we will find you a team - You can become any type of sponsor (lots of them including a port-a-potty sponsor for only $100) - You can volunteer and be a ref - or other things - You can donate !!! I am asking for YOUR HELP !! Email or text me if you want. THANK YOU *** The deadline to register is about 2 weeks away - Need info see my first post